Torrance Art Museum
3320 Civic Center Dr.
Torrance, CA 90503
An afternoon of immersive sound, video, and durational performance work at the Torrance Art Museum.
Presence plays with the multiple meanings of the title to contextualize divergent practices by a unique selection of artists all working across a spectrum of time based media, whether it is video, sound, durational performance, or installation.
- Jen Boyd (audio performance)
- Frank Bretschneider (screening)
- Jeff Cain & Mark Steger (collaborative video performance/installation)
- Heather Cassils & Kadet Kuhne (sound and durational performance)
- Richard Chartier (sound element)
- i8u & Cédrick Eymenier (audio/visual performance)
- Monique Jenkinson (video screening)
- Marc Manning (audio/visual performance)
- Mem1 (audio/visual performance)
- A.B. Miner (film screening)
- Yann Novak (audio performance)
- Adam Overton (durational performance)
- Taisha Paggett (durational performance)
- Semiconductor (video screening)
- Sublamp (audio/visual performance)